Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hello Princess!!

Last Friday I went for detailed scanning. Was super excited about it the whole day! My mum, Eeqa, Anieq, Bibik and Aiz tagged along...waiting for my name to be called was really torturing. When I was called...hubby went in together with me..Eeqa of coz followed. She also wanted to see her baby cuzzin. Doc scanned and scanned....very very long. I was hoping that all is ok and fine. She didnt say anything...I think hubby kept waiting for the doc to say if baby is a boy or girl. Finally..the awaited question that hubby was waiting for..."You want to know the gender?"...His reply..."Yes lar..of course..u mean not everyone wants to know issit?" Hubby is so funny.

Then doc said, "OK....your baby is a GERL!" We were like...oh okkkk. Hehe. So my makcik urut is wrong at her second guess. Baby managed to trick her...hahaha.

When I informed mum and Aiz...they were like...WE KNEW IT!! So me and hubby gonna be having a PRINCESS!!! Yay! For me....it's time to SHOP!!! So overly excited!

I pray to Allah that my baby will be fine and that me and her will be safe. Can't wait for baby to arrive. 4 more months to go!! Oh ya..doc said I need to gain more weight..coz I only gained like 2kg now. Alright hubby..u better stuff me. Hehehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home